Questions les plus posées Rechercher un mot ou une discussion Liste des membres du forum Liste des Groupes Votre profil Votre messagerie personnelle

Problèmes connus dans The Secret World

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phoenix Index du Forum -> La Cabale
Auteur Message
igor
Leader AO

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 30, 2012 9:04 am    Sujet du message: Problèmes connus dans The Secret World Répondre en citant

Ci-dessous une liste en anglais des problèmes connus dans The Secret World.
Pour le point 3 ca m'est arrivé dès le début Smile

A noter qu'ils ne parlent pas des problèmes de chat, c'est peut etre dans la version francaise. D'autres ont aussi des problèmes de chat mais ils le perdent complètement eux ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have compiled a list of the most common issues that players are running into while experiencing (or trying to experience) The Secret World. If you have run into one of these issues, please try the "fixes" listed below. If you are still having an issue after , or your issue is not listed here, please make sure to contact Funcom's Customer Support Representatives for assistance.

Common Issues Occurring in The Secret World

1. I am receiving an “Authentication Failure” error message when I try to log into The Secret World!

This is a very common issue that players can experience while attempting to log into the game. Please try the following steps to fix this issue:

Incorrect Login Information – You may have entered in your username and password incorrectly. Please contact customer service who will help verify your account information.

Wrong Client – You may be using previous beta clients that may not be able to patch up to the current version or you may have the wrong “LocalConfig.xml” in your The Secret World installation directory. Please verify that your client is not an older beta client before proceeding to contact customer service. If you are using an older build, then you can download the full client from within the account page under the download section. If you are using the wrong “LocalConfig.xml”, then please try to replace it with the one attached to this post.

High Traffic – Due to the high amount of traffic at launch, you may experience this error by mistake. Please be patient and try to log into the game later. If you feel waiting is not solving this issue, then you can contact customer service to ensure your account information is correct.

2. I am receiving a “Cannot Connect to Character Server” error message, or am getting stuck connecting on the “Character Server” when I try to log into The Secret World!

This is an issue that some of our players are experiencing after a disconnect, or while trying to get back into the game. Please close your client and attempt to log back into the game. You should be able to get in without issue on the second or third try.

Thorbane has also posted a possible fix to this issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorebane
Go to options and turn down all lightning and brightness in normal and advance tab to 0.

Then change the game to * windowed borderless *

apply and save then try entering password again.

( you can change it back when you're in game )

3. I selected the correct server when I made my character, but I'm on a different server!

This occurs when a player selects the server they wish to make their character on, and then clicks “Create Character”. Doing this will most likely put your character on the default server “Cerberus”. You can select the correct server by double clicking on the server you wish to create your character on.

For players who have already created a character on the wrong server and wish to have it moved: Please contact Funcom Customer Service for assistance with this issue. They can now move your character from the incorrect server to the server you intended. Please understand that this is a one time move and will be documented, so make sure you make the right choice for your server!

4. I am trying to create my character, but my name/reserved name is giving me, "This name is not valid. All names must be at least 3 characters in length and must not contain inappropriate words.”, as an error message!

We have identified the issue with reserved and non-reserved names giving an error on character creation and are working diligently to repair it. As a work around, we invite our players to create a character with a different name. After this issue has been fixed, you can petition a GM in-game to have your name changed to your reserved name. We will announce when this issue is fixed as soon as possible.

5. I have claimed my items rewards from the item store, but they have still not arrived in my inventory!

Due to the high volume of players requesting their claim items from the shop, players are experiencing longer than normal retrieval times for their claim items. We ask that you please be patient while the items are transferred to your inventory. We are also aware of this issue and are currently investigation solutions to reduce the time between claiming and item and its delivery.

To contact customer support, then please follow this simple procedure for further assistance.

For help with account issues, technical issues with the game client and general support questions, then please go to www.thesecretworld.com/support. For help with your account from a live representative, then please click on the “LIVE CHAT” button. A Customer Service Representative will assist you as quickly as possible. Please also be aware that “LIVE CHAT” is only available in ENGLISH.

For all other issues, or for foreign language support, click on “EMAIL SUPPORT”, enter your email address, select an issue category, and enter a detailed description of the problem requiring assistance before clicking “SUBMIT”. Please note that emails sent to old support email addresses will no longer reach support and this new portal must be used to submit all email inquiries.
AO : Igoros, Adv 220 | Igoroc, Enf 220 | Igorac, Doc 220 | Igorus, Keep 220 | Igoras, Fix 60 GA2 | Igoruc, Fix 150 GA4 | Igoris Sold 220
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phoenix Index du Forum -> La Cabale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: