Questions les plus posées Rechercher un mot ou une discussion Liste des membres du forum Liste des Groupes Votre profil Votre messagerie personnelle

Newsletters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phoenix Index du Forum -> Le happy rebel
Auteur Message
Ozzrik

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 04, 2014 6:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Donc pour le moment on attends une autre news letter.
Il vont implanter les nouvelles mish inf. Mais directement sur le live ou pts?
C'est pas très clair. En tout cas le rebalance n'a pas lait figé ce qui est cool.

Et niveau engine c'est le flou artistique. La team live programmer l'examine... Alors que c'est leur propre moteur de développé en interne depuis des lustres.
Il y tellement de boulot sur le moteur pour que cela ne soit pas un flop.
On ne sait toujours pas, même côté testeur si il mettront à jour les modèle et texture.
Depuis décembre dernier ça a pas bougé de ce côté la.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail
tijup

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 05, 2014 8:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

bon, autrement dit, ad kalendas graecas.
Ca tombe bien, le learning curve de Eve Online est assez massif merci.
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 30, 2014 8:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monthly Development Update - September 2014

Hello everyone!

I hope you've all had a nice September. It's hard to believe the month is over and it's time to write my second update letter.

Over the past couple of weeks, progress has been made on the new Inferno Missions, which I'll be introducing here. I'll also be listing out some of the upcoming changes to arrive with the Inferno Mission patch.

New Inferno Missions:
Near Ergo in Inferno, a new cave will open. You'll be directed inside to investigate what fate has befallen this previously sealed Xan temple.

These missions will involve protecting NPCs from waves of assaulting creatures. The difficulty of the mission (easy/medium/hard) will determine how many waves will appear, level of the assaulting monsters, as well as the mission reward. The assaults will end early if all the targets that need to be protected are killed.

These missions can be taken by anyone above level 170. Rewards for these missions are defined by an item, similar to daily missions, so there is no longer as much of a necessity to find a level 220 character to roll a mission. These missions will all take place at the same location, and given the layout of the encounter, it won't be as much of a time-consuming task to leave once completed.

The waves of monsters are all themed, ending with a mini-boss, each which may provide an additional reward. Initial waves will place a single-use Shadow Rift, similar to the ones seen within the Rubi-Ka missions. Some waves of monsters will be less commonly seen than others, while others will be unique to the Hard difficulty.

With these missions, the intention was to create an encounter that learned from the feedback from the existing Shadowlands missions, while adding new mechanics and incentives. I hope to have these on Testlive in the next couple of weeks.

Additional 18.6.15 changes:
We are still going through various lists of suggestions/feedback, but two of the additional changes for this patch will be:

Reimplementing the 3x Battlestation daily missions, and giving them XP rewards back. These missions will be done in a slightly different style to remedy some of the previous problems, and will be more true to their original design.

Adding mission exits. To cut down on the downtime between missions, upon killing a mission boss, an exit item that'll send you to the start of the mission, will spawn. This initial pass will be for Shadowlands, Alien Invasion, and Lost Eden missions.

There will also be several more QoL improvements/bug fixes, which will be listed out when the patch reaches Testlive.

That's what I have for this month. Thank you everyone and have a great October!

Henry "Michizure" Senger

Miajong: parce que tu vois, nous, on voit une tente, on monte dessus. Mais Sand lui, c'est aps pareil. Il voit une tente.. Bon, il monte dessus mais.. c'est Sand
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 29, 2014 9:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monthly Development Update - October 2014 (Happy Halloween!)

Happy Halloween, citizens of Rubi-Ka! I hope you all have had a nice October...it's hard to believe how quickly this year is coming to an end.

The Pumpkin man cometh
As I post this, you can expect to see the skies darkening and the devious Pumpkin-Heads crawling out of their pumpkin patches, looking to cause some mischief. This year, all the familiar flavors of Pumpkin-Heads will be returning, with a new one joining the ranks: the Ganking Uncle Pumpkin-Head. He has developed a strong taste for notum and is most commonly found in SBC-Xpm Site Alpha-Romeo 29. The Griefing and Ganking Uncle Pumpkin-Heads have also started carrying some extra special treasures, as there is no more room in their loot vaults. Late last year, Uncle Pumpkin-Head gave you a taste of his new treasures, which he'll be carrying around the entire duration of Hallowen.

The Entvined will be assaulting the Enigma Grove yet again as well. Confident in their victory, the Entvined Commanders are guarding remnants of a shipment of Miy armor (not only cloaks this time). Attempt to defeat the seemingly endless hordes of Entvined and you may find yourself walking away with some exceptionally rare loot, including high quality Miy armor of all types, including cloaks...and a sweet t-shirt!

Free Loot!
As customarily done around the holidays, there are free items to be claimed! Anyone logging in during Halloween can claim a Pumpkin Helmet, a perfect costume for someone on a budget. Subscribers can additionally claim the new items: "Signal Beacon: Big Red" and a "Nano Crystal (Kizzermole Gumbaba)." Dazzle your friends with an effect that can be seen on Rubi-Ka from your Sunrise apartment, while winning their hearts with your adorably grotesque, pint-sized horror that will love you until its dying grunt.

For the duration of Halloween, we have also brought back several vehicles from years past, such as the Phasefront Death Rider, Skull Box, Nosferatu, and Ndenjese - Grab them while you can!

New to the item shop, we have:

* Nano versions of some classic Yalmahas. These function the same way as Phasefront vehicles, except with the elegant Yalmaha design. This first round has the classic Yalmaha, the Adaga, and Stiletto models.
* Duelist Record Purge - When consumed, will reset your Win/Loss record of solo duels. Do note, there is a long lockout time between using these items.
* Freelancers Inc. Recall Beacon - Using this will return you to your faction's Freelancer's Inc headquarters.

18.6.15 Patch hits Live
Last week the Live server was patched with 18.6.15. This patch brought some QoL improvements and bug fixes that we've wanted to bring in for a while, and we were happy to get to them. To allow for further testings/bug fixes, the Inferno Missions that were slated for this version have been moved to 18.6.16, which I'll talk about next. Patch notes for this can be found Here.

Inferno Missions Reach Testlive
Last week also brought a new patch to Testlive. While the scope of the patch was seemingly small, it required us to bring Testlive backwards from 18.7 to 18.6, which posed some interesting challenges and obstacles. For people who have been on Testlive previously, you will need to redupe your Live client. If you have never been on Testlive, now is as good of a time as any! You can pick up the client duper Here. I will write a more detailed explanation of this encounter once it has been patched Live.

To begin one of these missions, speak with The Retainer of Ergo, located near Inferno's Ergo. Best of luck!

On the Road to 18.7
Once the Inferno Missions have been patched to Live, the majority of focus will shift back to 18.7, which includes, but is not limited to, the NPE and profession rebalance. I do not plan to patch Testlive with a new version of 18.7 until it's a little further along, but I'll be sure to list what has been going on in update letters like these. There should be more to report next month as we start reaching goals and milestones.

Semi-related to the rebalance efforts, a number of Professional (re)votes are in the process of going on, so head on over to your Profession's forum and see what's going on there. Similarly, there is still the 18.7 Forum and other similar forums to voice feedback and suggestions. While I cannot guarantee everything that is listed will be put in-game, every suggestion will be read and considered; as always, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Thank you everyone and I will see you next month! Stay away from any real-life Weird Looking Candy.

Miajong: parce que tu vois, nous, on voit une tente, on monte dessus. Mais Sand lui, c'est aps pareil. Il voit une tente.. Bon, il monte dessus mais.. c'est Sand
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 29, 2014 5:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monthly Development Update - November 2014 (Gobble gobble)

Hello everyone - Happy Thanksgiving to our US players, and happy weekend to everyone else! I hope you have all had a great November.

Pre-Christmas Patch
Before we begin this year's holiday festivities, we plan to deploy a patch to Live. This update will set the stage for the return of Santaleet, his chaotic workshop, a wandering Father Time, and other holiday high jinks. In addition to holiday preparations, a number of updates and improvements are queued up to persist after the holidays have concluded.

Some time after this update, also expect to see a new subscription offer and some new account-wide items for sale! We will also be offering some Christmas-themed gifts for you to keep or share with your friends.

The Xan Reliquary
This past month we released some new Inferno missions - Thank you everyone who gave them an try and provided feedback! The intention with this encounter was to offer a new leveling option with fewer barriers to entry, also improving on a few shortcomings of the existing missions, while not fully eclipsing the other sources of XP; overall, I feel this was a success.

To improve the overall experience, this coming update will bring some adjustments to these missions. Within some specific waves of monsters, the amount of monsters needed to reach the boss will be reduced. Rewards for some of the bosses will also be improved, occasionally offering a symbiant or other gear useful for twinking/leveling up.

18.7 Patch
With the new Inferno Missions Live, work has resumed towards preparing 18.7. Focus has been primarily on the larger, non-profession specific issues, though attention will be directed towards the rebalance changes soon. Overall, many great changes were previously made, it's just a matter of massaging some aspects of what has been done, while enacting some additional changes. I look forward to providing more specific updates in the coming weeks.

- 000 Weapons
A few years ago, a selection of weapons introduced at the game's launch were remade with more contemporary attributes, while being hidden behind high requirements and elusive upgrade items. The requirements of these weapons have been lowered with damage ranges adjusted. Andre Bottle has also been given a few new items to sell.

These updated weapons can be found in Basic/Advanced/Superior shops in Omni-Tek and Clans General Stores; these terminals can be accessed by Neutrals as well.

Illegally Modified Ofab Weapons
Deep within the Abandoned Subway, a rash of modified Ofab weapons have begun surfacing. Just as many of the creatures living within the Subway have received (or fallen victim to) illegal and dangerous modifications, these weapons also have been altered in unnatural and unintended ways.

In addition to the new "- 000" weapons in the shops, I hope these new weapons will help new characters as they progress.

Updated Foul Creatures
In Eastern Foul Plains, some new, higher level Medusa have begun appearing. Despite sharing a physical appearance with other nearby Medusa, these foes are not to be taken too lightly, and should be approached with caution.

Further south, within the Mercenaries' camp, an often overlooked and avoided resident can be found standing near one of the several bonfires. Often seen in a tacky, green cloak, this individual has been given a few new tricks, in addition to some new rewards to those who best him in combat.

Additional Updates
This upcoming patch will include a number of other changes. For example, upon Tarasque's death, a rather irate assistant of Administrator De'Valos will make his way into the halls of the castle to inform players of how long until the dragon has been repaired. Quest targets of the various Inferno questlines will appear in slightly greater number, and respawn more frequently. Some pieces of Carbonum armor will appear within General store armor shops. Some more changes are coming, and will all be included on the Testlive/Live patch notes, when they reach those stages.

Thank you everyone and I hope you have a great December!

Henry "Michizure" Senger
Gameplay Designer

igor
Leader AO

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 06, 2015 8:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monthly Development Update - December 2014 (h0 h0 h0)

Happy holidays, everyone! We have made it to the end of 2014; I hope all of you have had a great year. This year has been very memorable and has left me in a position I could not be happier to hold - I personally look forward to what 2015 will bring, just as I look forward to what it will deliver to Rubi-Ka.

The Iceleet Cometh
Our Yuletide festivities started earlier this month, and will continue until January 5th. Details on the available events can be found here. Be sure to help out (or hunt down) these holiday leets before they're locked away in the vault until next year!

If you have not, be sure to log in a character from any subscribed account to claim a free Nophex 3D Printer: Holiday Edition which will give you a tradeable gift. These are also available in the Item Shop, as well as a "Deluxe" version which will create an item for all of your team members (Note: You will need to be somewhat near your team members for everyone to get their gift).

Also ending with this holiday season will be our current subscription offer, which is detailed here. Take advantage of this offer while you can, and gain access to a unique set of swords, forged by the Hiisi themselves!

First Patch of 2015
To start the year, we plan to release a small patch. The purpose is mostly to remedy some issues that arrived with the Christmas patch, as well as some other fixes here and there. I hope to see it on Testlive and Live early next year, once everyone has thawed out from the holidays.

With the start of the new year, a renewed focus and ferocity will be applied to finishing and releasing the 18.7 patch onto Testlive and Live. Some unexpected delays cropped up with the new Professional votes, for which I am sorry, but we will work to get those under way as soon as we can - I have enjoyed breathing life into Professional and Community generated suggestions. Thank you once again to everyone who has provided feedback with what they would like to see with 18.7 so far!

Barring any unforeseen issues, I am not planning to make any 18.6 patches beyond the aforementioned patch, coming early January - Full steam ahead!

Happy New Year!
So here we are, at the end of 2014, looking towards 2015. Thank you all for a fantastic year - Let's make 2015 even greater! Have a happy and safe New Years.

Henry "Michizure" Senger
Gameplay Designer
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 30, 2015 8:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monthly Development Update - January 2015 (The Calm)

Hello everyone - I hope you have all had a nice January!

18.7 On The Horizon

The past several weeks have been devoted to making 18.7 ready to step back into the spotlight. The 18.7.0 patch will be one of the largest patches to drop in quite some time, with a list of changes that would rival a booster pack or expansion. Perhaps the largest two items to be delivered with this patch is an updated New Player Experience, as well as a round of profession rebalancing. This patch holds a lot of personal significance, as it represents efforts of many members of the AO development team, past and present; I still clearly remember the early planning meetings for the New Player Experience, and sitting through lengthy meetings regarding systems changes. Sentimentality aside, this will be a patch of considerable size and reach, which we are very eager to release onto Testlive. This is something I intend to see happen within the next couple of weeks.

As a note, the initial patch is mostly to collect the systems changes that have been performed since the last 18.7 Testlive patch and now, and making them available to be tested and reviewed. Changes to the New Player Experience, as well as some general changes on the to-do list, will not be present initially, but will hopefully arrive over the course of February.

With regards to the rebalance changes themselves, I will be open to criticism, and will expect a fair amount of feedback. We have started initiating a number of new Professionals, who I greatly look forward to working with, and I hope to fill some of the remaining vacancies once these changes start reaching Testlive. Once again, thank you to everyone who provided 18.7 feedback - Many of the modifications made were directly inspired by our Professionals and general feedback.

This round of systems changes will affect many breed/profession perks, profession nanos, and introduce some item changes to reflect some of the aforementioned perk/nano changes. I will leave the specifics of the changes to the Update Notes posts, to allow for the full extent of the changes to be viewed at once.

Many new and exciting changes are coming. Overall, this round of systems changes is a compilation of the original rebalance documents, changes made in the previous 18.7 version, and some long-term wish list requests. I look forward to unleashing this patch to the masses, and making 18.7 something that we all will enjoy and look forward to.

Valentine's Day

It is nearing that time of year again when everyone seems to turn heart-shaped and perhaps a shade of red or pink. Valentine's Day will be returning to Rubi-Ka starting mid-February, and will last until the start of March. Adrienne Lefebvre, Qi Qiao Jie, and a small cast of other familiar characters will be making their annual appearances. Also, all subscribing accounts will receive a free reward for logging in during this period of time - Be sure to claim it while you can!

Until Next Time...

That's all I have for now. Thank you all, congratulations to our new Professionals, and I hope to see you on Testlive once it has been patched up to 18.7.

Henry "Michizure" Senger
Gameplay Designer

Talmahera

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 11, 2015 5:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci pour ces infos que je n'avais pas pris la peine d'aller lire Smile Fait plaisir de vous voir toujours dans le coin, à l'affut Wink
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 11, 2015 5:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mouais, sur les forums de temps en temps mais en jeu il n'y a plus grand monde. Razz

et tant que j'y suis patch notes du serveur test avec des changements pour les profs pour leur "rebalance" :

Testlive Patch Notes: 18.7.0.20

Disclaimer: The main purpose of this patch was to unleash a number of the profession changes. This is also very much a work in progress

Patch Date: Feb 10, 2015

Updates from 18.7.0.17

General Changes
Glance adjustments:
Glance chance changed to 0%->10% between 0->3000 skill in Deflect (previously "Parry")
Sneak Attack will do half damage if deflected
Full Auto, if a shot is deflected, all subsequent bullets will do half damage
Dimach cannot be glanced
Syndicate Brain symbiants have had extra modifications applied
Mechs/Turrets should be unavailable the Battlestation Decontamination room
Wistful Apparition can occasionally drop high-QL Martial Art attacks
Pets should be more receptive to heals
Added a prof prefix on Victory Point nanos
OFAB Silverback MK 6 had its profession lock removed; slowed down to 1.6/1.6
Troa'Ler Pistol slowed down to 1.2/1.6

Breed Perk Changes
Atrox Primary Genome
Mongo Rage: Gives an initial 2 second +500 AAO buff, and then a 10 second +1500 AAO buff, with -1500 AAD/-25% Crit Resist
Body Tackle: Increased damage and chance to land, removed stun
Atrox Secondary Genome
My Own Fortress is learned at Perk Level 3, Wit of the Atrox is learned at Perk Level 10
My Own Fortress: Adds 50 AAO, Reduces Run Speed by 100, and raises ACs by 4000
Wit of the Atrox: Adds 75 Evades, 20 AAD, and 60 to all damage types
Nanomage Primary Genome
Reject: Damage and chance to land have been increased
Sword: Doubles nano cost, reduces nano Init by 150, Reduces Healing/Nuke damage by 15%
Nanomage Secondary Genome
Pen: Removed blind, added scaling damage, reduces Run Speed by 300 and Nano Resist by 50
Notum Shield: Requires 2k nano, minor nano heal, reduces nano by 500 every second, reflects 10% of damage
Opifex Primary Genome
Opening: Increased damage, lowered requirement to above 75% health
Derivate: Doubled damage, lowers AAD by 150, increased chance to land
Opifex Secondary Genome
Blinded by Delights: Reduces nano skills by 7%, Reduces AAO by 75
Dizzying Heights: Increased damaged, reduced execution time
Solitus Primary Genome
Tacky Hack: 20 second Snare/Root resist, 5 second Stun resist
Sphere: Team Buff of 150 AAD/AAO and 10% Crit increase
Solitus Secondary Genome
Feel: Reduced max damage, reduced cooldown, increased chance to land
Survival: Lowered base heal to 500, heals tick every 2 seconds, added nano

Profession Changes

Adventurer
Added "A Return to Form" - removes any Adv morphs on the player
Nano Invocation of the Phoenix will completely heal the target, and not cause massive hate

Agent
False Profession nanos no longer debuffs nano init, debuffs nano range, or increase interrupt chance
Lowered cast/recharge time of detaunts
Lowered execution time on several offensive perks
Added "Two Left Feet" which strips the target of Dance of Fools/Limber; must not be in a False Profession
The Repressor will cease auto-attacks from active hostile targets, with an increased detaunt
Bail nanos can be used while under False Profession
Increased damage and lowered cost on DoT nanos
Minor increase to Damage buffs
Lowered recharge and defense check on Death's Gaze

Bureaucrat
Nano Pink Slip: Increased damage, additional damage if affected by Workplace Depression
Nano Intensify Stress: -60 Nano/Heal delta, +10% chance to interrupt nanos, -30 AAD
Nano Improved Red Tape: Doubles SkillLock and lowers Evade by 6% (Evade debuff currently hits the wrong target)
Nano Corporate Strategy: Increased duration
Reduced casting time of Anti-root nanos

Doctor
Reduced cooldown of (Improved) Complete Heal/Alpha & Omega
Added init debuff between UBT and Induce Muscle Spasms - Rapid Palsy
Initiative buffs will last for 90 seconds in PvM and 45 seconds in PvP
Nano Tired Limbs has an 80 chance to break from hostil actions
Nano Malpractice: Can land if target doesn't have a DoT; increased damage based on amount of DoTs running

Enforcer
Restored flat HoT heals to Mongo buffs
Added "Element of Impact" - Melee damage override, increasing damage by 45.
Changed "Element" nanos to be a little easier to maintain
Added init buffs back to Rage buffs
Added Brawl modifications to weapon skill buffs
Nano Slowdown lowers target MA's evades and Run Speed by 400

Engineer
Added QL 150 dog pet
Added AAD to Miniaturization buffs
Nano Master's Repairs heals all pets for 10% of their life
Nano Extreme Prejudice adds 50 to Heavy Weapons
Nano Formula 22 makes pets more aggressive
Nano SotOS: Increased duration

Fixer
Added new self and team Fixer-only meeps
Added NCU debuff to evade debuffs
Added nano to summon boxes of ammunition
Shortened duration of Perk Reinforce Slugs

Keeper
Lowered skill requirements of Spec 4 nanos
Added Mutl. Melee modifications to Parry/Riposte buffs
Added Melee Energy modifications to 2he buffs
Ward auras moved into a separate nano line
Keepers can now use some 2he weapons that were previously unavailable to them
Added Sneak Attack to Sword of Lord Mordeth/Galahad
The Exact Copy of Excalibur can be upgraded to gain Sneak Attack, at the cost of Fast Attack
Aura of Revival heal timings and heal amounts have been adjusted
Wrath/Fury should be easier to land
Perkline "Street Samurai" has been renamed to "Cybernetic Samurai" and will provide buffs to Melee Energy

Martial Artist
Nano Anvil Fists provides a melee damage override
Greatly reduced heal nano costs
Nano Matrix of Ka: Reduced casting requirements
AC Buffs no longer require Matter Creation
Nano Form of Risan: Increases evades by 60, changed to the AC Buff nano line
Lowered defensive check on Delirium and Flower of Life
Sharpened Kuma Tonfas
Added new weapon: X1-R4 Viral Force-Blades
Nano Four Fists of Kali: Increases MA by 160, Sharp Objects by 60, and Fast Attack by 30
Nano Martial Arts Mastery: Increases MA by 60 and Sharp Objects by 30
Increased Taunt nano effectiveness
Increased nano cost in Zazen Stance; lowered HoT of additional Zazen heals

Meta Physicist
Nano Nano Shutdown: 10 second duration, 20 second cooldown, -1k nano skills
Nano Nanite Enhanced Nano Shutdown: 10 second duration, 30 second cooldown, -3k nano skills
Increased duration and remove taunt from damage debuffs
Granted full access to Blunt Mastery and Ranger perklines
Improved 1hb and 2hb creation weapons
Casting Creation nanos will no longer reduce health/nano
Nano Quantum Wings: Reduced casting time
Nano Curse of Chronos: Increased chance to land
Nano Touch of Poison: Increases Martial Arts skill by 120
Cold Nukes will deal additional damage if the target is suffering from a "Mind" debuff
Increased health of combat pets
Increased healing capabilities of heal pets
Increased chance of landing for mezz debuffs
Nano Summoning of Yidira summons a QL 210 pet
Nano Calling of Mortificant summons a level 215 pet
Shutdown Removal 1 has been replaced with a Trader debuff removal
Added a snare proc for combat pets
Damge to Pet nanos will do less damage to pets
Tigress sped up to 1.5/1.5

Nano Technician
Nano Garuk's Improved Virual Assault: Increased damage, lowered requirements to reach the increased damage tiers, 10 second cooldown
Cyberdecks can be fired like a normal weapon
Reduced casting time of AI DoTs
AoE nanos introduced with Lost Eden now cast a 1s debuff that will damage the target on ending
Triple nanos have been replaced by a 3s debuff that will damage the target on ending
Double nukes have had their damage reduced
Reduced chance of break on Range debuffs, increased effectiveness
Perk Program Overload cannot cause a Fumble

Shade
Added nano Dissolving Vitality; a lower version of Sneaking Health Drain
Lowered level lock for Nippy Stilettos
Damage procs heal the Shade for a small amount
DoT procs restore a small amount of nano
Added Concealment modifications to Evade/Agility buffs; increased Evades
Added Sharp Objects modifications to Piercing buffs
Nnao Shadow in the Night: Increased amount of concealment
Lowered skill requirements of Spec 4 nanos

Soldier
Nano One-More Hit Healing: Renamed to "Don't Fear the Reaper" - Will heal the soldier for 30% of their life, once per 3 minutes
Added Adrenaline Rush: Heals the Soldier for 3% of their health every 2 seconds 15 times, shares 3 minute cooldown with Don't Fear the Reaper
Submachine gun added to Composite Heavy Artillery
Nano Reactive Reflective Field (Extended) has a higher priority than Pre-Nullity Sphere
Augmented/Total Mirror Shield nanos use a cooldown instead of a nano shutdown
Nano Pre-Nullity Sphere casts a 20 minute team buff

Trader
Added nano Sudden Diversion, a TL5 SL-friendly mezz
Increased speed/recharge of some of the less-used debuffs
Improved damage buffs and moved into another damage line
Skill drain buffs in PvP last for 20s, in PvM they last for 60 seconds
Low Recoil Diamondine Kick Pistol can be upgraded further

Ozzrik

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 11, 2015 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey moi et chtou on joue toujours! Very Happy
Même qu'on doit l'être des creds rapidos dans
La bank si on veut garder la ville ^^
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 11, 2015 9:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La banque ça a été fait, Damo a rajouté de quoi tenir 5 mois. Smile

Ozzrik

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 11, 2015 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ha bas mince je l'avais fais les
Derniers mois et me restais plein de creds.

Merci Damo ^^
Guldendrak

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 17, 2015 9:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ozzrik a écrit:
Hey moi et chtou on joue toujours! Very Happy

Mouaif t'as disparu quand je suis revenu alors suis retourné sur Lineage 2 Razz
Inactif : Anarchy Online, City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, Lineage 2, RFonline, Tabula Rasa, Warhammer online, Aion, DC Universe, Age of Conan, Tera (KR), The Secret World, C9, Archeage, Black Desert ;
Actif : Blood Bowl 2
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 01, 2015 10:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monthly Development Update - February 2015 (The Storm)

Hello everyone - I hope you have all had a great February!

18.7 on Testlive
Over the past month, a few iterations of 18.7 has been deployed onto Testlive; patch notes can be found here. There are a few more rounds of changes planned, but overall, I am happy with how things are taking shape. Thank you to everyone who has been visiting Testlive and providing feedback!

From what has already been done, and available to experience on Testlive, here are a few excerpts!

General Changes:

New characters will be sent to an entirely new location for their first steps on Rubi-Ka.
ICC's Rubi-Ka headquarters has been redesigned to become a major city hub.
Pre-made implants go up to QL 125 in the ICC general store.
Parry has been renamed to Deflect. Deflect is a defensive stat that and not a melee special. Deflect increases the chance that incoming attacks become Glancing Hits.
A new stat called heal reactivity has been added. This stat controls how well a player receives healing. The higher your heal reactivity, the more you get healed by a healing nano.
Whompahs have been given a new look, and should be easier to locate.
Victory Point shops have been moved to the Unicorn Defense Hub (Battlestation signup area).
Fast access to Temple of Three Winds and Inner Sanctum has been moved to ICC.
New vendors have been created to offer higher quality level weapons, armor, and implants.
Grafts will no longer appear in missions, but can be purchased from a new NPC.
Initiative debuffs have been moved into a single nanoline.
Added additional modifiers to Syndicate Brain symbiants.

Profession/Breed Changes:

Breed Genome perks have been reviewed and rebalanced.
Adventurer
Morphs are mostly all unique to the Adventurer; as a result, they have all been improved.
Morphs have similarly been given stronger identities, having modifiers that better represent the form.
Morphs have powerful nanos to further compliment the individual forms.
Invocation of the Phoenix now acts as a Complete Heal.

Agent
Perks now execute more quickly and are easier to land.
The Repressor can be used to completely shrug off attackers, when not under a False Profession.
Escape nanos have been enhanced, and have a greater effect when not under a False Profession.
Ruse of Taren nanos no longer shrink the Agent, but instead provide the Cloaking Device effect.

Bureaucrat
Removed some of the various "Red Tape" initiative debuffs, in-line with the overall Init Debuff consolidation.
Updated some former "Red Tape" buffs to affect other stats of targets.
Added 2 lines of single initiative debuffs.

Doctors
Complete Heal nanos heal the target for 100% of their health.
Malpractice can be used on monsters.
Removed casting caps and shortened casting time on several DoTs.

Enforcer
Received a Charge! nano program.
Added a melee "Element" buff, and made the others easier to maintain.
Enforcers receive more healing when under the effect of a Mongo health buff.

Enigneer
Added a level 150 dog pet.
Lowered pet buff requirements.
Increased Special blocker amount/frequency for self auras, while lowering amount of blockers for Team aura.

Fixer
Evade debuffs also lower the target's max NCU.
Added new Fixer-only meeps with shorter cooldowns.
Fixers can summon boxes of ammo, Cluster Bullets, and Permorpha Bullets.

Keeper
Added Melee Energy support.
Separated Ward nanos into their own line.
Added a "Get over here!" player pull nano.
Improved several Perks' chance to land on targets.

Martial Artist
Added "Zazen Stance" which raises the healing capabilities of MAs to new levels, at the cost of damage.
Anvil Fists will now override the damage type.
Certain Martial Arts attacks will land more easily.
Added an upgrade to the Blades of Boltar: X1-R4 Viral Force-Blades.

Meta-Physicist
Damage can be shared with pets; increased stats on pets to compensate.
Improved Creation weapons and made the creation process less painful.
Full access to Blunt Mastery and Ranger perklines.
Added a snare proc for combat pets.

Nano Technician
Improved "Garuk's Improved Viral Assault" to be easier to use and inflict more damage.
Triple nanos have been replaced with a delayed nuke.
Nanobot Guard now behaves the same regardless of breed.
Cyberdecks can be used as normal weapons.

Shade
Added Smoke Bomb nano to break combat of hostile targets, as well as forcing the user into Sneak.
Created a lower-level Sneaking Health Drain nano.
Concealment modifiers added to Evasion buffs.
Damage procs siphon health from the target; DoT procs siphon a small amount of nano from the target.

Soldier
Total/Augmented Mirror Shield buffs no longer remove the ability to cast nanos.
One More Hit Healing is now "Don't Fear the Reaper," which heals the soldier for 30% of their life.
Adrenaline Rush nano added, which heals the soldier for for 3% every 2 seconds.

Trader
Various debuffs are faster and easier to cast in quick succession.
Added a TL5 mezz, "Sudden Diversion," similar "Cosmic Relaxation."
Added upgrade t oDiamondine Kick Pistol: the Perfected Diamondine Kick Pistol.

The above are just excerpts from what has been done so far, with many more changes to come. With the upcoming patches, further issues and feedback will be addressed, in addition to finishing the list of intended changes. Each patch does bring us closer to delivering 18.7 to Live, which I eagerly await. A very short list of some of the more "general," profession non-specific goals I ideally would like to reach before 18.7 goes live would be:

Lost Eden perk adjustments - A number of LE perks will need to be changed to reflect how their related nanos now perform.
Tweaking/Removal of innate nano resistances held by bosses throughout the game, such as Initiative and Trader debuffs.
Improving profession starting equipment, as well as what is acquired in the new tutorial area.

As we continue moving forward throughout March, I invite you to come visit Testlive and explore what has been changed. Each update should bring changes to various professions and encounters throughout the game, and this will continue until 18.7 is ready for its Live launch.

That's All for Now
As always, I invite you to visit Testlive, review the patch notes, read the Profession forums, go to http://tl.aoitems.com/history/, and whatever else you choose to do to see what has been going on over the past few weeks. It has been a very long set of weeks and months, but the goal is in sight and we're sprinting towards it. Thank you everyone, once again, and I hope you have a wonderful March!

Henry "Michizure" Senger
Gameplay Designer

Michizure a l'air de faire du bon boulot quand-même, ça me donnerait envie d'essayer tout ça quand ça sera sur le live. Razz

igor
Leader AO

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 01, 2015 8:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je ferai un tour également quand ca sera sur le live.
Ozzrik

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 02, 2015 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ouep c'est assez dément son taff quand tu compare aux dernières années Wink
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 31, 2015 8:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monthly Development Update - March 2015 (Winds of Change~)

Hello everyone, I hope you've had a great March! It has been a long month, but I feel the fruits of our labor are worth it. Without further ado, here we go!

18.7 Changes
The next, and probably largest, of the most recent 18.7 patches will be coming very soon; I am currently writing this letter while reviewing the last group of professions, in what I hope to be one of the final review phases before 18.7 is deployed to Live. Here are some of the larger features of this update:

Lost Eden Proc Changes
The largest set of changes coming with this patch will be changes to Lost Eden procs, as many of them have been adjusted, changed Types, or redone entirely. These changes were mostly made to bring certain procs in line with changes made to their nano counterparts, while also trying to add some alternatives to the most commonly-used options. While some of these changes may be jarring, I do urge everyone to test them out before forming angry mobs!

Battlestation Changes
While investigating an issue with Battlestation queues, we decided to change the team format of this PvP arena from being Clans vs. Omni-Tek to Red vs. Blue. With these changes in place, Battlestation rounds should be able to run more reliably and consistently. At the very least, it will be a fun social experiment.

Profession Changes
This round of changes will serve to revisit previous changes, while also introducing adjustments I had previously planned to make, but could not find time for. Thank you once again to everyone who took the time to provide feedback on how the various professions are looking, and extra points to those who took the extra time of compiling this feedback into a handy list! A very brief set of the changes from this upcoming round include:

Adventurers will be able to buff teammates via form-specific auras
Nano Crystal (Pistol Mastery) can be uploaded and used by Bureaucrats, Doctors, Engineers, and Meta-Physicists
Keepers will be able to raise Melee Energy, and some supporting skills, with greater ease
Gageteer perks will actually work. Demolitions perks will also see some improvements, in terms of range and execution time.
The Rihwen's creepy hotdog fingers will hit for more damage, and inflict poison damage
Izgimmer has proven to be very gifted at buffing Matter Creation
Offensive/Defensive Focus will last for 2 minutes

The full list of changes will be posted up once this patch has been prepared for Testlive.

18.7 is Coming very Soon, getting closer each day. It has been a very long journey with some unexpected twists and turns, but overall, I am very happy and proud of the end result. I once again greatly look forward to being able to share this patch with all of you.

Until next time, have a great April, everyone!

Henry "Michizure" Senger
Gameplay Designer

Falha

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 01, 2015 2:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est le nouveau moteur, ça? ou toujours pas ?

Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 01, 2015 10:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Toujours pas, je sais pas où ils en sont avec le moteur, toujours en beta à priori mais ça fait bien longtemps qu'ils n'en ont plus parlé.

Ozzrik

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 01, 2015 7:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sur la beta le moteur est ou point mort depuis 1 an.
Même sur le forum dédiée il se passe rien depuis des mois.

Sinon Sand ça va être le moment de ressortir le mp huhu Wink
igor
Leader AO

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 04, 2015 5:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pour le moteur ils ont en effet dit suite aux derniers changements internes que ce n'était pas la priorité.
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 14, 2015 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dernier patch sur test avant qu'ils ne sortent le 18.7 avec tous les changements nano/perk sur le live. Il va être long le patch notes. Mr. Green

Citation:
Patch Date: April 14, 2015

A quick bugfix patch before the upcoming Live patch.

Fixed an issue with Adv morphs being removed on zoning
Fixed an issue with NT LE AoE nukes
Prevented Root procs from reapplying

Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 19, 2015 6:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

18.7 pour mardi 21/04!

Le lien pour le patch notes, bien trop long pour être copié: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?613558-18-7-0-Update-Release-Notes&p=6208841#post6208841

Va quand-même falloir que je refasse un petit tour voir tout ça un de ces 4. ^^

Falha

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 21, 2015 2:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Most areas on Rubi-Ka should now have their player city plots removed.

Rhan... je l'ai tant révé...

The Phasefront Vendor Area has been removed from Newland lake.

Celui là, aussi..
Les Coast of rouvrent, il manque encore de la vie, allez courage, ils vont finir par déterrer les vieilles zones pas finie comme The Spur, The Reck et 3 craters.

Ca me tente de me refaire un petit perso froob pour passer du temps dans la brousse, dis donc.

Pouffelina

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 24, 2015 9:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ca c'est du patch note qui poutre Smile

Même sans refonte du moteur graphique, ça donne envie de venir aggro des rollerats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phoenix Index du Forum -> Le happy rebel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 5 sur 7

Sauter vers: