Questions les plus posées Rechercher un mot ou une discussion Liste des membres du forum Liste des Groupes Votre profil Votre messagerie personnelle

In-game store

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phoenix Index du Forum -> Le happy rebel
Auteur Message
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 05, 2010 11:31 pm    Sujet du message: In-game store Répondre en citant

Announcement Concerning a New Anarchy Online In-Game Store

I am typing this as I see a group of you outside with torches.

Earlier than we expected a first version of the in-game browser I have mentioned in the past will be coming to TestLive at some point this evening. Currently this browser is locked to displaying only the up and coming Anarchy Online In-Game Store until we can sort out some technical and possible security issues that arise from visiting sites outside our control. It is also intended that this will be used to improve the current petition system to allow for faster and more efficient customer service. The uses of this technology are going to free us up to do a lot of different things we have wanted to do for years.

That being said I just said "Item Store". Before anyone gets upset (probably already too late) speculating about us selling BOC or RBP in this store let me assure you that the general guidelines we set out years ago of not selling "power" for money is still very much in force. The items/services available from the store will focus on social and convenience uses only. I'm certain there will be some items some might find objectionable...but I am sure we can all agree the free to play market has moved on without us quite some time ago and I feel we can no longer afford to not offer these services. It is also important to mention that NO..the engine guys have not been developing this browser...it has been licensed from a third party company and in no way has affected development time in this area. Staff associated with the balancing effort have also spent zero hours on this initative.

Many of the items that will be available are ones that have been requested for YEARS at this point. "if you guys sold this I would buy it!" It is early yet, but when we have a complete list of all intended items we will post it for proper review and discussion.

Miajong: parce que tu vois, nous, on voit une tente, on monte dessus. Mais Sand lui, c'est aps pareil. Il voit une tente.. Bon, il monte dessus mais.. c'est Sand
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
igor
Leader AO

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 06, 2010 11:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je me demande ce qu'ils vont bien pouvoir vendre la dedans
Sanderus

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 06, 2010 11:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

En réponse à un post sur le forum officiel:

Means a écrit:
We will absolutely be putting in XP Stims. This is the perfect example of items that have been asked for by the playerbase. You can choose to spend your time or your money in how fast you choose to level. These items have dropped in the past and have not broken "game balance". Someone who used the previously dropping stims is not in any way more powerfull than someone who didn't.

Rare loot will absolutely not be available in the store.

Et un autre en réponse à celui qui demande si c'est parce qu'AO n'est plus assez rentable:

Means a écrit:
Saying we can't afford to ignore a possible revenue source is not the same thing as saying we are on a "tight balance". The game is easily financially viable at the moment..but I would like to put it in the position of being viable for ten MORE years. This obviously means considering and planning our future and business models accordingly. The world is changing and we need to as well. It is nice to be in the position of making these choices on our terms and not having them made for us.

We ALL want the same things for AO.

Miajong: parce que tu vois, nous, on voit une tente, on monte dessus. Mais Sand lui, c'est aps pareil. Il voit une tente.. Bon, il monte dessus mais.. c'est Sand
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phoenix Index du Forum -> Le happy rebel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: